Deadline EXTENDED to April 24, 2011
SBSE Retreat 2011Architectural Education: Trends in Teaching and Learning: A Share-In Experience Hotel Albuquerque in Old Town Albuquerque, NM June 15 – 18, 2011
Retreat registration fees will be $450 ($25 for SBSE scholarship-supported students).
- three nights double-occupancy lodging at the Hotel Albuquerque (June 15-17)
- one dinner (June 15)
- two lunches (June 16-17)
- local transportation from the hotel to Los Poblanos, as well as to University of New Mexico on Thursday
Participants are responsible for their own travel to/from Abuquerque.
Additional Registration Levels:
Registrants may choose from several options.
- Registration for local participants not staying at the Hotel Albuquerque: $200 (plus $25 SBSE membership fee)
- Non-participating spouse/partner registration: $250 includes lodging, local transportation and meals. Non-participating spouses and families that cannot be accommodated in the SBSE block at the Hotel Albuquerque are encouraged to look into nearby accommodations.
- Additional charge for single room occupancy: $185 (Only if rooms are available in the Retreat block). Please inquire with hotel before making payment to SBSE.
- Student scholarship recipients will pay a registration fee of $25 and SBSE dues of $15.
- On Saturday will be a trip to Chaco Canyon. An additional fee of $35 covers lunch and transportation there and back.
Note: All participants must obtain an SBSE membership for the 2011 – 2012 year (due on the summer solstice). For your convenience dues may be paid at the same time as your registration fees.
Each SBSE retreat participant must submit a registration form and payment (electronic or check made payable to “The Society of Building Science Educator”). Details regarding registration submission are provided on the form.
Complete and send via email fax or snail mail to Troy Peters.
Questions or Comments on Registration:Stephen Dent University of New Mexico School of Architecture and Planning